Fiber Connect Panel (FCP3)
Siemon Fiber Connect Panels (FCP3-DWR and FCP3-RACK) economically connect, protect, and manage up to 72 fibers within one Rack Mount Space. It accepts Siemon's Plug and Play modules, MTP Adapter Plates and Quick-Pack™ adapter plates. The FCP3-DWR makes access to the connections easy via a fixed tray that can be released and slid out of the front or rear of the enclosure.
The FCP3-DWR is a 6- to 72-port Fiber Connect Panel with sliding tray includes mounting brackets, housing/tray, fiber managers and grommets label holders, and labels. The FCP3-DWR makes access to the fiber connections easy via a tray that slides out the front or the rear.
The FCP3-RACK is a 6- to 72-port Fiber Connect Panel with fixed tray and includes mounting brackets, housing/cover, fiber managers and grommets.
- Lanced tabs provide convenient cable anchor points for incoming jacketed cables
- Front fiber clips manage up to 36 duplex fiber jumpers (72 fibers total)
- Rear fiber clips manage cable slack while maintaining minimum bend radius requirements
- Optional splice trays can be mounted to manage and protect either mechanical or fusion splices
- Label holder protects fiber jumpers and is readily removable via release of factoryinstalled snap-latches
- Spring-loaded locking pins enable the fiber tray to slide-out the front or rear for easy access
- Sliding Tray
- The FCP3-DWR (drawer version) features a tray that slides out from the front or rear, providing easy access to fiber connections and allowing removal of the entire tray to be placed on a worktable for more convenient termination.
- Adjustable Mounting
- The FCP3-RACK has a fixed tray and can be mounted to a rack in a protruding, flush or recessed position
(Shown with Quick-Pack adapter plates, order separately)
Fiber Connect Panel (FCP3) Capacity Table for Quick-Pack Adapter Plates
Shown with Quick-Pack adapter plates and fiber connectors installed (ordered separately).
- FCP3-DWR (Picture) 6- to 72-port Fiber Connect Panel with sliding tray. Includes mounting brackets, housing/tray, fiber managers, grommets, label holders, and labels, black
- FCP3-RACK (Picture) 6- to 72-port Fiber Connect Panel with fixed tray. Includes mounting brackets, housing/cover, fiber managers and grommet, black
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice