Plug and Play MTP to LC Trunks
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Siemon High Speed Fiber Jumper Solutions
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore cable, MTP to LC Trunks offer a connectivity transition from 12-fiber MTP connectors to duplex LC connectors. These may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations.
- Custom Configurations - Available from 12 to 144 fiber counts in increments of 12 fibers
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in Multimode (62.5/125 and laser optimized 50/125 OM3/OM4) and Singlemode.
- T(X)(X)(X)(XX)(X)(XX)LC(XXX)(X) (Picture) MTP to LC Trunk (distribution to breakout)
* Minimum order length is 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
Order length is measured connector tip to connector tip.
Trunks greater than 1 meter (3.28 ft.) have breakout length of 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
1 meter (3.28 ft.) trunks have a 50cm (1.64 ft.) breakout length
(See diagram below)
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice