SFP28 25G Passive Copper Assemblies
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
Siemon Interconnect Solutions SFP28 Passive Copper Cable assemblies exceed 25G Ethernet (25GBASE-CR) specifications. They are designed for high-density applications, offering a cost-effective, low-power option for high-speed data center interconnects. This next generation product shares the same mating interface with SFP+ (SFF-8431) form factors, making it backward compatible with existing SFP+ ports. These direct attach cable assemblies are available in standard lengths up to 5 meters (16.4 ft.) for 25G Ethernet applications.
View SFP28 25G test reports.
- Positive retention pull-release latch system
- SFP28 connector
- Ultra low crosstalk for enhanced performance
- PCB Termination - Laser stripped conductors
- PCB Termination - Overmold provides additional strain relief to minimize pistoning
- PCB Termination - Automatic welding for unmatched consistency
- PCB Termination - Welding results in less dielectric shrink-back than soldering
- Electrical: IEEE 802.3by
- SFF-8402, SFF-8419, SFF-8432, SFF-8472
- Ethernet 10G, 25G (25GBASE-CR)
- Intra-Rack System, Top of Rack (ToR), Middle of Rack (MoR)
- Switch, Storage, Server, NIC
- Switch-to-Switch, Switch-to-Server
- S1S28P300.5-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 0.5m (1.6 ft.), Gauge = 30
- S1S28P301.0-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 1m (3.3 ft.), Gauge = 30
- S1S28P301.5-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 1.5m (4.9 ft.), Gauge = 30
- S1S28P302.0-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 2m (6.6 ft.), Gauge = 30
- S1S28P262.5-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 2.5m (8.2 ft.), Gauge = 26
- S1S28P263.0-01P SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 3m (9.8 ft.), Gauge = 26
- S1S28P265.0-01P* SFP28 to SFP28 Passive Copper Cable, Length = 5m (16.4 ft.), Gauge = 26
All cables compliant to IEEE 802.3by, CA-N. Will work with or without FEC unless otherwise noted.
*Compliant to IEEE 802.3bj, CA-L. Will work with RS-FEC.
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice