Right and Left Angled Ruggedized Cable Assemblies
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
Siemon overmolded 90 degree RJ45 patch cables are designed for low profile applications where space is a premium. Industrial control panels and enclosures are typically shallow leaving little available space for equipment and the proper bend radius that's required for the network cables. Right and left angle options are available providing machine builders and integrators more flexibility when designing their systems. These angled RJ45 cat 5e cable assemblies are specifically designed to perform above the current IEC, TIA and ODVA Ethernet standards and to provide a highly reliable network connection in harsh environments.
Straight Ruggedized Cable Assemblies
Siemon straight ruggedized cable assemblies are designed for high temperature applications and rapid changes of temperature. Our TPE jacket with straight and angled connectors and PUR jacket assemblies with straight RJ45 connectors have been successfully tested to 75° C operating temperature, as network equipment functions at this elevated temperature. Standard patchcords operate at a maximum of 60° C. These robust cable jacket types also protect data from industrial elements like noise, chemicals and mechanical extremes. As with our assemblies having angled connectors, these assemblies also perform above the current IEC, TIA and ODVA standards. TPE jacketed assemblies are highly flexible for those applications requiring high levels of mechanical stress.
- An ultra slim boot design supports highdensity applications and the integral latch guard provides an anti-snag feature when pulling through pathways or managers
- Overmolded angled plug allows for applications with tight bend radius
- Siemon modular plugs exceed ANSI/TIA-1096-A and IEC 60603-7 specifications and have 50 microinches minimum of gold plating over nickel. The result is superior transmission performance and long-term resistance to corrosion from humidity, extreme temperatures, and airborne contaminants
- For Shielded Cable Assemblies - 360 degree shielded coverage for exceptional shielding effectiveness
- Flame retardant jacket
- TPE jacket cable assemblies allow for operating temperatures of 75° C
- Assemblies are 100% factory tested for infield reliability.
- Removable clips allow field color coding even when cords are connected.
- Angled plugs have depth of only 23mm (0.9 in); excellent for applications with tight space restrictions
- XC5(X)(X)-(X)(X)(XXX)(X)(X)(X) Right and Left Angled Ruggedized Cable Assembly
- CLIP-(XX) Color coding clip, bag of 25
Use (XX) to specify color: 01=black, 02=white, 03=red, 04=gray, 05=yellow, 06=blue, 07=green, 08=violet, 09=orange
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice