V600/V800 Vertical Cable Trays
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
- Installation Instruction: V600/V800 Vertical Cable Tray
These trays can be easily mounted at any location along the front-to-rear cabinet rails of V600 and V800 cabinets and feature keyholes for PDU mounting, t-shaped cutouts for cable tie attachment cable management and 9.5mm (0.375 in.) cage nut openings for cable management accessory mounting such as Siemon's VP-143 ¼-turn cable managers.
The keyholes are located at 311mm (12.25 in.) intervals to support tool-less mounting of vertical rack mount PDU's with 311mm (12.25 in.), 622mm (24.50 in.), 933mm (36.75 in.), 1244mm (49.00 in.) and 1556mm (61.25 in.) O.C. mounting buttons. The bracket is designed for tool-less mounting resulting in PDU's facing the center of the cabinets.
- 100mm (3.9 in.) trays support 1 PDU with a maximum width of 95mm (3.7 in.)
- 150mm (5.9 in.) trays support 1 PDU with a maximum width of 145mm (5.7 in.) or 2 PDUs with a maximum width of 70mm (2.8 in.)
- 300mm trays are intended for vertical cable management only and do not include PDU mounting features
- V-TRAY-100-1-(XX) 100mm (3.9 in) V600/V800 Vertical Cable Tray, Set of 2, Black
- V-TRAY-150-1-(XX) 150mm (5.9 in) V600/V800 Vertical Cable Tray, Set of 2, Black
- V-TRAY-300-1-(XX) 300mm (11.8 in) V600/V800 Vertical Cable Tray, Set of 2, Black
Use (XX) to specify cabinet height: 42=42U, 45=45U, 48=48U
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice