VersaPOD Zero-U PDU Mounting Brackets
- Product Resources
- Part Numbers
Siemon PDU mounting brackets allow power distribution units to be mounted on VersaPOD cabinets. The bracket allows most PDUs to be mounted vertically, maximizing cabinet space and data center floor space. PDUs mounted on VersaPODs also reduces the need for long power cords and improves accessibility to power connections.
Use VersaPOD PDU mounting brackets to vertically mount PDUs in bayed VersaPOD VP1 and VP2 cabinets using the Zero-U vertical space between cabinets. Vertically mounted PDUs are also ideal in end of row configurations.
- VPA-PDU-F1-1 (Picture) Front-facing, Single PDU Mounting Bracket
- Supports mounting of (1) front-facing PDU for end of row applications
- VPA-PDU-F2-1 (Picture) Front-facing, Dual PDU Mounting Bracket
- Supports mounting of (2) front-facing PDU¿s in full size Zero-U spaces between bayed cabinets
- VPA-PDU-S2-1 (Picture) Side-facing, Dual PDU Mounting Bracket
- Supports mounting of (2) side-facing PDU¿s. Can be used in either end of row or full Zero-U applications between bayed cabinet
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice