TERA® Category 7AStructured Network Cabling
- Shielded 10Gb/s and Beyond
- Bandwidth of 1.2 GHz Per Pair
- Cable Sharing & Security Capabilities
Exceeding ISO/IEC category 7/class FA specifications, Siemon's fully shielded TERA end-to-end cabling solution is the highest-performing twisted-pair copper cabling system available.
- Performance to 10Gb/s and beyond, far exceeding all performance requirements for 10GBASE-T.
- Cable sharing - Shielded design and 1-, 2- and 4-pair outlet and plug modularity allow the simultaneous support of multiple applications over a single cable, administered in a single outlet.
- Bandwidth of 1.2 GHz per pair, twice the category 7/class F specifications and the highest of any available copper system.
- Future-proof performance and flexibility make TERA ideal for data centres, healthcare imaging and financial applications.
- Validated for TEMPEST high-security government applications.
- ConvergeIT Intelligent Building Cabling is a converged, IP-based intelligent building cabling system using a single, simplified structured cabling infrastructure for a smarter, greener building.
- TERA Related White Papers
- De-Mystifying Cabling Specifications From 5e to 7A »Read
- Screened and Shielded Cabling - Noise Immunity, Grounding, and the Antenna Myth »Read
- Cabling Lifecycles and Total Cost of Ownership »Read
- Cable Sharing in Commercial Building Environments »Read
- Government Levels of Security Enhanced with TERA Cabling System »Read
- TERA® and Call Center Applications »Read
- TERA Videos
- TERA Outlet Termination Demonstration
- Screened and Shielded Cabling - Noise Immunity, Grounding, and the Antenna Myth
Siemon's TERA cabling solution is backed by Siemon's exclusive 20-year warranty, providing 100% coverage of products, cabling performance and applications, when installed by a Siemon Certified Installer. The TERA cabling solution is guaranteed to provide transmission performance that meets the industry standards for category 7/Class F parameters based upon 100 Ω fully shielded (S/FTP) copper cabling.