TERA Patch Cords
Part of the TERA cabling solution, TERA-to-TERA patch cords exceed bandwidth of Category 7A/Class FA specifications when combined with the TERA outlet. TERA delivers up to 1.2 GHz of bandwidth per pair, providing the extra bandwidth for demanding applications like 10GBASE-T and Broadband Video. Facilitated by 1- and 2-pair patch cords, TERA's extended performance also supports cable sharing the simultaneous convergence of video, voice data and remote powering onto a single 4-pair cable and outlet.
- 4-Pair TERA to TERA - supports Category 7/7A/Class F/FA performance to 10Gb/s
- 2-Pair TERA to Shielded Category 5e RJ-45 - plug for 10/100 Ethernet and PoE*
- 1-Pair TERA to TERA - for analog voice and video patching. Video balun cord also available
- 1-Pair TERA to RJ11 - plug for analog voice
- 4-Pair TERA to Shielded Category 6A RJ-45 - plug for 1G/10G Ethernet performance
- Standard Compliant Interface - Recognized within ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.0
Part of the TERA cabling system.
- ISO recognized interface allows TERA cords and outlets to fit within a standard RJ45 footprint.
- Fully Compatible With Active Electronics
- TERA to RJ45 patch cords allow the TERA system to be easily connected to RJ45 equipped active electronics.
- Multiple applications can be run over one 4-pair cable and outlet, saving significant material and pathway space.
- T(X)-(XX)M-B(XX)L Category 7A compatible, TERA to TERA, LS0H cable assembly, ivory jacket, colored boot.
- T(XXX)-(XX)M-B(XX)L TERA to Shielded RJ-45, or TERA to 6 position (Voice) modular plug, LS0H cable assembly, ivory jacket, colored boot.
- T4(X)-S(XX)M-B(XX)L Augmented Category 6A, TERA to Shielded RJ-45 modular plug, LS0H cable assembly, ivory jacket, colored boot
- CLIP-(XX) (Picture) Color-coding clip for MC 6 modular plugs, bag of 25.
Use (XX) to specify color: 01 = Black, 02 = White, 03 = Red, 04 = Gray, 05 = Yellow, 06 = Blue, 07 = Green, 08 = Violet, 09 = Orange
Because we continuously improve our products, Siemon reserves the right to change specifications and availability without prior notice